Monday, July 4

Happy 4th and PARTY day!

Remember THIS?  Welp, it's monday folks!  
Today I really want to celebrate that I'm 
ALIVE.
For some reason the past few days I have felt very blah.
 Not a lot of motivation to do much of anything. 
 {maybe it's the lack of sleep, but I think it's a little more than that.} 
I'm really tired of being blah though.  
I know that by counting my blessings, I will feel rejuvenated.  

I'm so happy I'm alive and that I have a body that can do this..
And see the beauty of this..

And have amazing friends like this..

~being able to worthily serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!  {call should be here any day now!!}

~to feel the wind {I love the wind} and the sun.  

~to not have to worry if I'm going to be able to find something to eat for meals.

~to have a purpose in my life..  I know where I've been, where I'm going, and where I'm going after I die.

~to be able to laugh, and to hear laughter.

The list could go on and on!  But I have so any things to be grateful for, and it makes me sad that I forget that sometimes.  I such a lucky girl in so many aspects.  I'm so happy to be alive!
Aren't you???    Can I get a hoo-rah??


HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!

I'm also very grateful to live in America.  The land of the free, because of the brave.  Thank you to EVERYONE who has and are making it so we can live in this great nation.


And who doesn't enjoy fireworks!  I still ooh and ahh, no matter how old I get. 
 Hope your day is party-and-red/white/blue-liscious!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...