Thursday, September 8

My first crochet project!

Earlier this year, Kc taught me how to crochet. We had a fabulous evening of crocheting, and watching disney. Yes, we watched like four hours of the suite life of Zach and Cody. Don't judge :)
That was April.  I haven't really done anything since with it.  I just haven't had the urge to make something, and to make anything cooler than a straight, square blanket is way out of my league.  But with my mission coming up I knew I needed something warm, and I wanted to have a project to keep me busy for the next six weeks! So I decided to make a scarf! One of the ones where it's a circle and it's a little baggy.  It started out slow, and I forgot to take pics along the way, but here's the finished project.


And because of a 12 hr shift where there was nothing to do, I finished it in less than a week instead of six, buuut guess that just means there is room for another project.  What should I make??

3 comments:

Emma Frances said...

I love it! It makes me want to crochet. :] You are seriously going to be so stylish on your mission!

Kelsey Cole said...

wow, that turned out GORGEOUS! I totally love it!

Jess said...

I'm so proud!!! it turned out so cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...