Wednesday, October 5

Never say Never, right?

So I NEVER thought I'd EVER do a fashion post.  I just have accepted the fact that I do not dress cute enough to warrant showing other people besides those who happen to see me on the streets.  But today I actually feel like I can share!

It's a cold, blustery day here in St. George Utah.  It's weird since oh day before yesterday it was like 90 degrees.  But i'm loving this weather! Fall is my friend. I love the colors and the cool air.  And I love that I made this outfit work.

And I take kinda awkward pictures haha.  But even though I feel a little like a pumpkin, I love this outfit.  :)

AAAND, another never say never, you know those buns that everyone is doing on top of their heads?  Someone people can pull it off, but I never even thought to try it.  But today has been a different day all around.



I know not quite on top of my head, but what ya think?  I like it.  What did we learn today? 
Never Say Never.
Just like my great granny always said.

Oh, and P.S.   I leave in 7 DAYS!
Holy Hannah.  
Have a lovely fall day!

2 comments:

Emma Frances said...

7 days is so soon! And I love your outfit and hair! So definitely never say never. Haha.

Brie said...

You are beautiful!! Haha I can't believe your leaving so soon... Agh craziness! I'm gonna miss your sweet comments :) It's ok, you'll be elsewhere, doing much better things :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...