Wednesday, October 12

t minus 10 hours

Wow. Three long months of waiting is finally here.  I can't believe in a few hours I will be at the Missionary Training Center, waiting to start my new adventure to teach and spread this wonderful gospel.  The Lord works in mysterious ways.  I'm so grateful where I am right now, and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.  To be set apart as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints tonight was a surreal thing.  Although I don't necessarily feel different right now, I know I need to step up to the plate and be the best I can be for the Lord.
I would LOVE to hear from you guys!
Either write me on www.dearelder.com  (it's free while I'm in the MTC or just the price of a stamp when I'm in the field.)  or here is my address for at least three weeks, but I'm thinking it will be four.

Sister Chelsey LaVoye Baker
MTC mailbox 155
NE-OMA 1108
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

Here's to the next 18 months! Hopefully I will be able to do what the Lord needs me to do.  I pray I will be able to answer this call faithfully and honorably.

Thank you all for being so amazing!  My mission blog which will be updated with my letters is

sisterchelseybaker.blogspot.com



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww! Congrats girl! Good luck and you'll be great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...