Monday, June 27

wedding dress FOR SALE

{sorry, some days I get post happy because I have a lot to say and I work 12 hrs at night with almost nothing to do. please forgive.}

I bought my wedding dress March 12, 2011. I seriously got the best deal on it, and i was in love. I looked SO pretty in it. It made me have the girly figure I've always wanted and I just felt like a princess.  Well, as most of you know, two weeks later about we broke up.  And since then, I haven't really looked at it. It's been hanging up in my room. . . in the bag.  
But my mom needs the money she put towards it.  So we have to sell it. I don't think I could keep it and wear it at my wedding anyways, that was Marshall's dress, ya know? So today, we took it out and took pictures in it so she can put it on Craigs List.  

I forgot how pretty it was, and how much I loved it.  

Kind of melancholy, to say the least.  But, it's all good. The Lord has a plan for me, and I know if I follow it, I will be happy beyond belief. :)

Sooo, if you or anyone you know are looking for a gorgeous dress, please email me, or comment here!! 

I don't know if you can beat this deal.  

  • B-E-A-utiful dress!   Size: 12  
  • White in color, with an organza overlay with beading work (but not overly so). shirred down an angle from chest to waist.  It's a strapless dress, I was going to have a shrug made for it, but everything happened before that could be done.    
  • crinoline under skirt
  • beautiful bead/pearl headband
  • bag(to put dress in)
  • Absolutely most gorgeous veil I've ever seen. (I seriously love this veil, and it matches PERFECTLY with the dress.)
PRICE:
$600 -EVERTHING included!

BACK VIEW WITH TRAIN FULLY LAID OUT
FRONT WITH VEIL ON.  CRINOLINE SKIRT MAKES THE DRESS A LITTLE MORE FULL IN THE BOTTOM.  I WAS NOT WEARING THE SKIRT IN THE PICTURES.
ANOTHER FRONT VIEW WITH TRAIN TWISTED AROUND. THE CRINOLINE UNDERSKIRT REALLY MAKES THE DRESS POOF OUT JUST ENOUGH.  (I DON'T HAVE THE SKIRT ON IN THESE PICS.)
CLOSE UP VIEW OF TOP. THE DRESS CAME WITH STRAPS. BUT WE GOT THE DRESS ON THE SALE RACK AND ONE OF THE STRAPS IS BROKEN, BUT THE DRESS HOLDS UP REALLY WELL WITHOUT THEM, AND THEY WOULD PROBABLY BE REALLY EASY TO CUT OFF.  
THE BEAUTIFUL HEADBAND.  WITH RHINESTONES/PEARLS/BEADS.
CLOSE UP VIEW OF THE VEIL. IT SERIOUSLY GOES SO WELL WITH THE BEADING OF THE DRESS.
CLOSE UP OF THE BEADWORK DESIGN ON THE BOTTOM OF THE DRESS.  (ON THE ORGANZA LAYER)
JUST ONE MORE CLOSE UP OF VEIL AND DRESS.
so if you know anyone, it would be greatly appreciated :)
my email is
 smileatlife89@yahoo.com
THANKS GIRLIES!

1 comment:

Kirk and Cat said...

dang girl, you seriously are just AWESOME. it;s amazing to see you sooo happy and faithful with what happened! your testimony is so full, it's beautiful! you just glow :) i love you chels!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...