Monday, October 3

I have the best of everything

In this Party post I really want to emphasize how grateful I am for everything in my life.  I have the best of everything!

*Spending conference Saturday with my beautiful friend Catharine, and her adorable four month old!  I just couldn't get enough of this boy! And we made pumpkin waffles, and she made this amazing salad, and we were uplifted by the prophets for our day.  Her mom was also in town so it was super neat to be able to get to know her better!  It was an awesome day and a half. 


Doesn't his smile just get ya?!




Isn't she so pretty?!?! :)  

*my moms birthday was on Thursday!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!  A bunch of her friends from work and I went to Red Lobster, and then to see "The Help."  Which, by the way, if you haven't read it I really recommend it!! Best book I've read in awhile.


Don't mind my hugeness that was created by leaning over ha.


* General Conference for my church was amazing.  Our church leaders are so inspired. I'm grateful I was able to watch both days of conference without work or an extra cirricular activity to get in the way. That hasn't happened in awhile.

*My brother.  I love this boy, and we don't get to hang out enough. It's crazy that he's going to be 17 in Feb.  He shouldn't be that old yet!  

*that I leave on my mission in 9 DAYS!  Everything is starting to come together, and it's amazing what the Lord can teach you if we are willing to seek and listen.

*my lovely friends. I don't know what I would do without them.

*singing for my farewell.  I haven't sang in front of anyone probably since high school, and i miss it. Hopefully i don't mess up.  

*oh yah, my farewell is on SUNDAY!!  Anyone is invited, and open house from 1030-230.  

*Thank all you readers! You guys are so amazing and I learn from you everyday.  



3 comments:

Emma Frances said...

9 days?! Holy heck that's soon! :] So exciting!

Your friend's little boy is ADORABLE! I love smiley babies!!

Happy Birthday to your mom!

Have a wonderful week!

Kirk and Cat said...

Oh my gosh... how did I get to be so lucky! Chel, you are my BEST FRIEND in the whole world! I love you so dang much! I text you earlier to tell you how much I was going to miss you, and this just about killed me! I'm looking forward to everything ahead of you... ESPECIALLY when that little baby is yours and we're mama's together. Thanks for spending the afternnoon with me. I can never get enough of you girl! xoxoxo You amaze me

Kirk and Cat said...

PS....
this does NOT satisfy our demand for pics together before you leave!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...