Wednesday, July 6

Theeeeey're HERE!!

So I get awoken by the house phone ringing this morning.  I don't answer it because I hardly ever answer our house phone, for some reason, but I could hear the lady talking when she was leaving a message.
The kitchen is a little ways away but I heard,
                  "This is so and so, I'm your mail lady, and {static static} something {static static} for Chelsey.."
At this point, I'm like ok, well I know it's for me, and I was pretty curious of course, so I'll answer it before she hangs up.

"hey hey I'm here!" 
{I sounded a little overeager.  I knew that something for Chelsey could only be my papers or my passport.  I had kinda figured it was my passport and maybe it was like special mail or something and they had to call to get it picked up. Still, that made me way excited.}

"oh, is this LaVoye {mother}?"

"Nope it's Chelsey!!"
 {haha I just seriously crawled out of bed and ran to the phone so my voice sounded lovely and a little high pitched.  I know so because she started laughing.}

"Your papers are here!!  Do you want to pick them up here or wait till I get up there??"
{I live 20 mins out of STG.}

I told her to just bring them up here but MY PAPERS ARE HERE!!! It's been two weeks as of tomorrow!!  GAH! Ok, last chance for any guesses!!!  I won't open it till tomorrow when I'm with my grandparents....eek, can I wait that long??
Yes, yes I can. My grandparents are two of the most important people in my lives.  I want to be with them.  If it was anymore than two days...I couldn't do it.  But I will hold it in. :)


It's crazy to think that these pieces of paper hold the information where the next year and a half of my life will be spent.  
Oh.
My.
Goodness.
:)

1 comment:

Alisha Bowling said...

YAY! I'm excited for you!! I will guess Europe...I know, pretty vague. But I could see you over there! (Although I should say somewhere in Southern America because that's where most seem to be going these days!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...