Saturday, September 24

Little Sister love

For the past two years, I have done Big Brothers Big Sisters.  I have LOVED this program.  My little sister and I get along like two peas in a pod.  She has the cutest personality, and I love hanging out with her. I'm going to miss her so much on my mission!

For our little date we went to Menchies Frozen Yogurt, {sooo yummy! One of those places where you get frozen yogurt in many different kinds and they have OODLES of toppings to put on top} and coloring for the coloring contest, shopping, and then watched a movie at her house.  Our hang out sessions turn into all day affairs, but I wouldn't have it any other way!.










<3

5 comments:

kylee said...

love that you're involved with that program! my friend is as well and she loves it so much!

Courtney B said...

Ah that is SO awesome!! I'd love to be a big sister!
And call me crazy, but I like Krave better. I've just never loved anything at menchie's :(

The Presutti's said...

Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to get to know you! New follower! Looks like you had a great time! I love menchie's! Such a great program!

Ash said...

Yum frozen yogurt! And your little sister is so cute! That program sounds like such an amazing opportunity.



(Also, I nominated you for a versatile blogger award. Pure silliness.)

Ashley said...

aw, what a great program to be involved in thats so awesome!! You two are adorable and i love froyo!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...