Thursday, June 23

Full Circle

"What if your blessings come from raindrops.  What if your healing comes through tears.  What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know you're near. What if my greatest disappointments, or the aching of this life, are the revealing of a greater thirst this world can't satisfy.  What if trials of this life The rain, the storms, the hardest nights, are your mercies in disguise."

It's amazing how much this song has stuck to me, and become to embody my life ever since the end of March.  Although I always try to see past just the lyrics themselves, I haven't quite gotten to understand all of these. But this song, has never failed to edify me.  To give me strength to go on.  To bring a peace to my aching heart in those times of need.  And tonight, it all is coming clear.  I can't begin to describe how much this song means to me.  Through the struggle of my life crashing down, and my heart being so broke, to the healing that only time, faith, hope, and power from above can bring.

My papers are in y'all.  Let the guessing begin. 
 Where in the world will Chelsey be going??
{smile so big you can see it from China}




4 comments:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

how exciting! :) congrats!

Heidi said...

Can't wait to find out where you're going! Glad you commented on my blog, so I could find yours! You are such an amazing person and great example. I've loved getting to know you!

Courtney B said...

Ah!!! Chelsey!! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to find out where you're going! Holy cow... we have a lot to catch up on girl!

Alisha Bowling said...

How stinking exciting Chelsey! You have exciting times ahead of you, I can't wait to hear where you are going! You are so awesome and I loved getting to know you at work and love that we can keep in touch still... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...