Thursday, September 29

I finally get to be normal again!

As of 7 AM this morning I am officially done with work, and more importantly night shifts!  Sigh of relief. As much as I love my co-workers, nightshifts really mess with ya.  It will be so nice to be on a normal schedule again.  The lovely girls I work with threw me a party! We had these AMAZING pumpkin waffles with buttermilk syrup.  They seriously are to DIE for, and I'm not exaggerating. If anyone is interested I can post the recipe!  It's so simple and tastes just like fall :) So yummy.   I love these ladies, who definitely became my work family. and wish I could have gotten a pic of everyone I work with!





2 comments:

Emma Frances said...

Those waffles sound incredible! And how fun that you got to have a going away party! I can't believe that you are leaving so soon! Are you so excited?!

Unknown said...

Seriously, I love this post! It makes me miss you all so much! But night shift is awful! I love love love the nursery though! How cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...