Tuesday, June 7

so there's this boy. .

It's been really good talking to this boy lately.

{i refuse to let myself go into many details. ha. i NEED to take this slow, but don't want to forget anything.}

His voice makes me melt, and he seriously is the sweetest, and it just come so naturally to him. 
I know, it's been less than a week.  and that's what i thought about Marshall..
But this seems different.
Just from what I've been told by Kirk and Cat...
from what we've already talked about.
I can tell a maturity there in his sweetness. Not just a flirty-know-how-to-get-the-girl way, but in a way that seems to be his personality. Simply, it's him.
I told him I was going on a mission tonight, and he totally just took it in stride...said he wants to see where it goes with me.. . . . . . . .

{don't forget I haven't met the kid, and we've been talking less than a week.What the eeek!?}

We're going on a date on Friday, and probably country dancing on Sat night, and when we talked about it on the phone, I seriously can't wait.  We're having a DDR competition, and I have to come up with some stakes...HELP! lol.
We have a lot of fun talking on the phone. 
He's the personality I want, with the sweetness that I didn't think could go hand in hand.
hmm.....
we'll see how this weekend goes...
{big smile.}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...