Friday, April 15

lovin the weather!

This weather up in dammeron is beautiful today.  The breeze is blowing just right and the temp is amazing. I bet it will be too hot in town haha.
I went for a jog/walk today and it was so great. I feel really good about my life, well as good as I can be, pushing him out of my mind.  I actually woke up this morning not sad, even though i did dream about him again.  it was so great.  I love my Heavenly Father.  I'm grateful my Savior died for me, so that he can help me carry this awful burden of a completely broken heart.  I don't know how people do it without the gospel.  Another reason I want to serve a mission...to tell people this wonderful news that they could be so much happier. That there is a complete gospel out there, and that Heavenly Father and Christ will never leave their side.
I hope that is what life brings me.  It only seems to be getting more and more what i think about.  we'll see.  patience chelsey, patience.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...