Thursday, April 14

Love this song!

I love listening to the Christian radio station.  Sometimes, they're probably not as reverent as they should be in the songs, when they are addressing Christ, but they all have good meanings, and always brighten my day.  I came across this song one day, and honestly it has helped me through this break up.  I listen to it over and over and over.


It's called "Blessings" by Laura Story.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CSVqHcdhXQ




‘Cause what if Your blessings come through raindrops
What if Your healing comes through tears
And what if a thousand sleepless nights 
Are what it takes to know You’re near
What if my greatest disappointments
Or the aching of this life
Is the revealing of a greater thirst this world can’t satisfy
And what if trials of this life
The rain, the storms, the hardest nights
Are Your mercies in disguise.

This the last strain of the song.  I know that I will look back on my trials, my rains, my storms, and my hardest nights, and know that they were mercies in disguise. I will learn so much, and be such a better person.  


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...