Friday, July 29

Want some!

Have you guys ever heard of stumbleupon??  It seriously is so awesome!  Kinda like Pinterest, but kinda not. haha. You can click on as few or as many catagories as you want shown, and with the click of a button it takes you to millions of random, and I mean RANDOM things that are on the internet according to the catagories of interest you selected.  You can make an account and "like" certain pages and it will keep them for you!  Seriously, the best bordem activity, (or activity to do on a 12 night shift when you haven't gotten any sleep but need to stay awake.)
Anyways, among the many really interesting and specatular things that I've found, {you'd be AMAZED at what amazing things are on the w.w.w that you would never have found by yourself.} I found the recipe for this.
You ready??



They seriously look heavenly. {Click on the link, and I'm sure you will agree with me.} Too bad I'm trying to lose weight before my mission, so as in hopes to make the pounds I'm sure to gain there take longer to make me look bigger than I am now, or else I would make and EAT these yummy's up! 

3 comments:

Alisha Bowling said...

YUMMMMM! Dangerously yum!

Ash said...

Um! Amazing!

(I saw in an earlier post you received your endowments! Congrats!)

Brit said...

Those DO look heavenly! I am going to try those!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...