Sunday, July 31

Dear Future Companions...

      I was thinking about you guys today, and how EXCITED I am to meet all of you!  I cannot wait to have (insert number of companions I'll have) new best friends.

I just wanted to write you all a little letter to explain what I'm thinking before we go through the stages of not being able to stand each other sometimes {I sincerely hope there is none of this, but 27/7 togetherness, well ya never know.}, the amazing spiritual times {I hope there are MANY of these}, the hard times {we can get through them! How blessed we are!}, the laughter times {please, let's laugh in all appropriate times, and at ourselves because we'll all be learning together}, the tour times {let's make every tour we can unforgettable}, and the study times {by small and simple means are great things brought to pass.  line upon line. :) }...and all other times that will come up!

     I've been getting a little nervous, as I've started to read/study PMG a little bit.  Study this, remember that, study this a little deeper, remember, now have you thought about what you studied today??  I'm a very black and white person when it comes to the gospel sometimes, and I get overwhelmed a little when I feel like I can't do everything that's asked of me, even when I so desperately want to.  But I have faith that we will work together, you'll help me {especially at first, sorry senior companions! I hope i don't ask too many questions haha}, and I'll hopefully help you in some form.

     I'm so excited to give tours! And to learn more about the pioneers who gave so much for us to be here!  I can't wait to learn all the little stories with you guys, and to make every person who goes through the visitor center, hopefully feel the spirit very strong.

    I'm warning you, I LOVE to take pictures. So please, just humor me if I want to take tons of random things.  I love documenting those memories.  I hope on P-days, we get everything done that we have to and find lots of things to do that we want to!  Even if it's just a little picnic or something.  I hope we get to go to the temple a couple times!  I most of all hope that we can finish what the Lord wants us to accomplish while we are out in the mission field.

    I'm sure you sisters are gorgeous, smart, talented, the list could go on and on, and I know it will be such a privilege to have been able to work with you closely.

See ya in the MTC and field!
love,
Sister Baker

1 comment:

Brie said...

First of all, thank you so much for your sweet comment! You're blog is so cute, I love it! I've changed my blog around and I just play around with colors and pictures and whatnot. It's fun!
Second of all, I LOVE that you are going on a mission. I want to go on one too, and just reading this post makes me want to go even more! So thank you!! I will definitely be reading your blog some more :)

Wow that was a lonnnng comment! Ha :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...