Thursday, July 28

9 days....9 days...

So I work, {or thought I work} four days in a row this week. Not too bad, the extra shift will be nice on the paycheck in two weeks, ya?
I was like, sweet! And I get Sunday, and Monday off, and then back to another three before I go to the sunny island of CATALINA to visit my sister. And to top it all off I get to go wakeboarding on Monday!!!  Seriously I didn't think the next week or so could get any better.
THEN...
I come to work tonight, and see what I'm working for the next month or so, and realize. . .I work Sunday AND Monday as well.  
NINE DAYS IN A ROW.  

Never have I done nine 12 hr shifts in a row before. 108 hrs total.. 

My mind kinda went in a whirl all of a sudden.  But my first thought?  
I hope I can still go wakeboarding!
HAHA.
Not: crap, nine? ugh, this is going to suck. Why me? Grr..

But: Even if I don't sleep a wink in 48 hrs, I am going wakeboarding, and going to enjoy the 20 hrs of overtime, and just be one happy chica.

Can I just say I love this new outlook I have on life? Never in my life have I just been so aware of much I am blessed.  Life is so good. We are each so unique and so needed in this world.  I wish I would have learned this earlier in my life. 

Indulge me on a few picture quotes I found on someone's Pinterest
.{I can't remember who. sorry!}
 Quotes make my day.  


I more I live, the more I'm learning to do this. and the more I'm learning how wonderfully true, amazing it is.


HAHAHa, I LOVE this.  This is totally going in my boys room one day.


My motto for life.


I WILL have this in my house.  I cannot think of a better family motto for my kids to look at and be reminded each day.


Obviously, self explanatory.


Ever done self talk? I actually wrote this on my own bathroom mirror after I saw this, and every time I look at it, I subconsciously make it a goal. To be my best self today. To shine, and to live so me, and my Heavenly Father are proud of me this day.  I can already tell a difference!

{And wonderful side note...Blogger uploaded these MEGA fast! Does that EVER happen? Seriously it took like two seconds.  They were meant to be here ;) }

What makes you smile, be confident, and unique??



1 comment:

Alisha Bowling said...

WHOA! 9 in a row!? I'm sorry...how did that happen!? :(

Thanks for posting those inspirational messages, there were a few i needed to hear!! <3 ya! You are such an example to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...