Thursday, July 21

I'm goin to Nebraska!

Geez, it's been forever!  Guess that's what almost two weeks in Florida will do to ya.
But I got my mission call!!

Nebraska Omaha Mission at the Mormon Trail in the Winter Quarters Historic Site!
I leave October 12!

I wish it was here already haha, three months seems like forever.  Then I realize it's been five since the big traumatic event in my life started everything, and I think, Ok, it will go faster than I think.
It was really awesome to open it though! I had it the entire day before, then had to wait the entire day on the planes, and then finally that night.  But it was worth it to open it with my grandparents there!  

I wish I could leave now, but I realize how much work I have to do before I go!  Things are so much easier for the boys, because most of the time they aren't completely on their own yet so they don't have to worry about things like a cell phone contract, car payment, etc etc. I don't know quite yet what I'm going to do about everything, but I know the Lord will provide all and that I'm doing His will, so He will provide a way in which to accomplish it.  
I hope you all will write me! 

Any advice?? On anything?? 




I'M GOIN ON A MISSION Y'ALL!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! I've always admired Sister missionaries, I never had the courage to go myself but you are gonna be great!

I found you through Race and Emma!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...