Monday, August 1

Life is A Party

It's Monday, and time remember life is still a PARTY!

Lately I've been reminded more and more of how much I love life, and how blessed I am.  No matter what trials you're going through, keep moving on.  The light will come.  But only if you look for the light, look for the good in all things.  Have faith, and hope. ♥

Anywho, off my little soapbox for the day...{But I needed to say it! }

Things I'm celebrating in life right now...

          ♡ WAKEBOARDING!! I finally got to go for the first time this summer.  It's amazing    what our bodies can do! I love getting better each time and trying harder stuff.  {definitely not amazing or anything, but I'm learning to become less scared to jump.}
          ♡friends.  I could not have gotten through these last six months without my amazing support group.  i'm making so many new friends, and getting closer to the old ones.  I hope I can keep those friendships up while I'm gone.  I will write!
          ♡phone calls. I love getting phone calls from friends. Which goes back the friends. I have AMAZING friends and people who love me, and I love back.
          ♡the sun.  I am loving the sun this summer. SO wonderful.
          ♡The temple.  self explanatory. {going to the LA temple on Tue. Whoo!}
          ♡CATALINA ISLAND! can't wait to see my sista :)





Please let me know what you are celebrating today?? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the?!?! you went to the LA temple...plus you were in LA?!?! Ohhhh how i wish i would've known this because I would've come down and met you! hope you enjoyed(or are still enjoying Catalina!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...