Monday, June 27

Life should be a PARTY!

Mondays are usually the drab days of the week, right?  School/work/day to day life starts again, and sometimes it can be a real bummer.  
"just another manic monday."
 haha 80's flashback. awesome.
Anyway, this cute girl had the best idea here! Why not celebrate the good we all have in our lives, and try really hard to remember them on the day most people dread the most.
Voila!
 I found a quote that said,

There are exactly as many special occasions in life as we choose to celebrate. ~Robert Brault

This quote makes me smile.  We shouldn't wait to wear that new dress we bought until a "special occasion." We should get dressed up to go grocery shopping, just for the heck of it.  The list could go on and on.  Life can have so many more special moments than the big obvious ones if we choose to make everything a celebration, or a party. :) 
I'm so excited to start this!  Join!  Go HERE to get the button or to read more about it.  So every monday, I'm going to celebrate something good in my life. (or at least blog about it. I want to celebrate everyday. haha )  

Can you think of a good reason not to celebrate all the good things in life??
I sure can't.
:)

1 comment:

Brit said...

I'm so glad you found my blog 'cause now I found yours!! so cute!! and I can keep up with your mission (I need your addres, btw). you're just so darn cute! and "There are exactly as many special occasions in life as we choose to celebrate." ~Robert Brault is going to be my new motto now!! LOVE IT! love YOU!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...