Sunday, June 5

So I don't forget. . .

~talking to Jon.
"I'm talking to you. I don't want to think about other girls when I'm talking to you."
      -He seriously is the sweetest guy.  I know, Cheltzey {story later}, I know. You're getting ahead of yourself. sllllooooowwww doown.  Remember all you have learned.

~I'm bearing my testimony tomorrow.  L.O.V.E.

~work out/tan FIVE days in a row. Booyah.

~date next fri.
     -"Oh, didn't you tell me you had a date on Fri?"  :Jon.
    -"Uumm, I have a date night to the temple with the girls, and I invited you? haha"  :Me.
    -"Oh, that's right. You told me you had one after the temple."  :Jon.
    {Chelsey finally catching on }
    -"Oh really now.  And who might this date be with?" :Me.
    -"me!"  :Jon.

~everyone is now commenting on how I pronounce my name.  It's pronounced, Cheltzey people, not Chel-sey.  I was raised Southern, what can I say. :)

~CATHARINE HAD HER BABY!!!!! :) OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!
Pics later :)  Super cute boy. I'm so happy for them! Now to only name him ;)

I'm starting to love my life again. . . slowly but surely. definitely still hard. but slow and steady wins the race right.  right.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...