Tuesday, June 21

s'more fun!

This seriously has to be one of the best summa's ever so far.  I feel like I know more about myself, so I can fully enjoy it.  It's amazing how much more you start to appreciate things the older you get. I'm glad I'm learning now, to enjoy every second.
We've been having a lot of fun with these guys. . .
{nothin there though, don't be gettin ideas haha}
Michael's eyes crack me up!
Ever tell ya how much I love this girl?
After many attempts, and hoping that the truck's alarm wouldn't go off, we finally got a good one :)

We drove around pine valley looking for a camp spot {even though the campground said full} and we found our own perfect little spot.  It was a super fun date.  
For dinner, earlier, Michael took me to Xteva in Kayenta. Seriously, srsly, the BEST hamburger I've EVER had.  I can't begin to describe the yumminess that was the free-range beef, the ciabatta bread, and the ceasar salad {that was way different than any I've ever had}.
Wish I would have gotten a picture of the olive appetizer they serve you.  
Ever seen Jungle 2 Jungle?? with Tim Allen??
Remember the fish guts in the marketplace they had to eat?
Extremely similar in looks, but surprisingly, quite tasty!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...