Tuesday, June 21

slacker much?

So I got called in to work tonight, to work on peds.
I was in an AWFUL mood.
A to the awful mood.

I met this girl named Jessica.  She's 20. A respiratory therapist. Done with school. Has a cute, laywer bound boyfriend. Super cute girl, the kind you instantly just like.  Aaaaaand. . . . .
here's me.
chelsey.
21, almost 22.  Associates Degree. don't know what to do in school. No bf. No direction. Going on a mission.
Grr..sometimes I hate when I feel bad about myself.
But I stopped it.  I know I have had fun, and my life happened how it was supposed to. And I've enjoyed it all.
Just still makes ya stop and think for a second, ya know? Wow. How can I start to make my life feel productive to me.
{sigh}

1 comment:

Courtney B said...

You totally have direction. You HAVE an associates degree. You HAVE a job. You ARE going on a mission. Doesn't sound like you're lost to me... :)
I can only imagine everything you've gone through, and how hard its been. But you're amazing chels... I look up to YOU! So don't let Satan make you feel down on yourself!
Also, its ok to go on dates with cute boys :) you're supposed to! Just do it all with prayer. You'll continue to know if mission, or pursuing a cute boy is what is right for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...