Monday, June 20

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...

I hate that word. . . decision.  Ugh. Seriously makes me want to throw up.  Little ones I'm fine with. But big, life-changing ones? Please no.  I never know when I feel the spirit, and what I should do.
Service mission.
Full-time mission.
WHICH ONE?!
I feel really good about a full-time mission,
but then in the back of my mind I think service.
Kill me now.
this sucks.
either one is good I know, but which one does the Lord want me to do?

Anyways, on a lighter note. . .

My friend decupoged a journal for me! Gee it is so cute! Me likey.  I love writing in a journal.  I hope to never stop. This blog thing is fun, but there seriously is no better thing than bringing out a worn-out notebook and seeing all your writing, and reading it.  Typing, pictures are great, and don't get me wrong I won't stop.  But there is something about actually writing down your thoughts.
{loves!}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...