Thursday, June 2

.don't be in a hurry.

*insert* Can I just say that I love working out?! I never thought I would be able to say that. But I really, sincerely, honestly do. I love the way I'm feeling, and how it's making me look, even after only a week!
Aaaaaannd...I got put on call tonight. YIPEE! I'm glad I didn't sleep in too late today.

So since I don't want to walk all the way to my car to get my journal {which I need to get a new one of anyways}, I'm going to blog about this amazing Ensign I read last night, and am reading again right now.  I didn't really want to read it last night, but there was nothing else, so I just did it.
*how GRATEFUL I am*
The first article I came across was Don't Be In A Hurry.
~everyday on this earth is a GIFT from God.  "While we go about our business, this earth is spinning on its axis, and all the while the Lord is preserving [us] from day to day, by lending [us] breath that [we] may live and move and do "what we will" and "even supporting [us] from one moment to another."
{can I get a wow?}
Makes me really start to think about myself, and how even though I think I'm trying to keep God in all my thoughts, how many little things that I'm missing.
~Don't be in a hurry to fill your days with busyness.
~we need that quiet, peaceful time to ourselves to reconnect with the Spirit, and feel the peace.
~Don't be in a hurry to be done.
~There seems to be little evidence that the Creator of the universe was ever in a hurry.
~"...everywhere there is evidence of patient purpose and planning and working and waiting."
~Becoming Christlike is a lifelong pursuit.
~BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD.
How much that scripture is coming up in my life lately.

"Oh Lord, my God."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...