Sunday, May 15

Welp, it's Sunday

The end of my week is here.  
Am I cured?
HA. No.
But I am doing so much better.  

Last night I was talking with susie and we were just having a fun girls night after sleeping.  I just talked things over with her and it kinda put it more into perspective for me.
I kinda have Three roads I can go down right now.

-a full time mission.
-a service mission.
-go to school and get involved in everything.

And I'm kinda leaning towards a service one......
But I also just want to do whatever the Lord wants me to do.  So I'm going to keep going to the temple, praying, asking, and reading, but I might just say to my stake president, I am willing to do anything.  And see where it goes...but I don't know about that decision.  

I went to church today with Leeanne, and there were two girls there that were engaged, and ya know what? It didn't kill me.  I still love myself.  I honestly feel like I made leaps and bounds with my feelings towards Marshall.  We weren't the best for each other.  And it's ok.  I will find someone like him, and only better for me.  And I was still kinda thinking of my blessing and how it said i might know the man i'm supposed to marry.  And I realized today with astounding certainty that I know a lot of people.  A lot.  And knowing doesn't mean I'm friends with them.  So it made me feel better.  :)
I am handling this! I finally feel like I have a true grip on things.  I know i've been slowly going up to this point and it feels good to be getting closer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...