Sunday, May 15

New Friend!!

So I was with Susie last night, and we were going to go swimming.  We got in the pool, which was amazing by the way, and we were just having fun.  It was ten at night and just a beautiful night.
Then this girl came up to the gate, and asked if we would let her in to come swimming.
It was weird because sus and I were the only ones in the pool, and she was all by herself.  but she got in and we started talking, and she is like the cutest little thing ever.  Her name is Leeanne, and she is a convert. We just started talking and things just clicked.  Her singles ward starts at one, and by that time Marshall will be gone from the institute, and I can just have fun.
It was so wonderful to meet her! I seriously know there was some divine intervention in that.
We went to church today, and her ward is awesome! I loved the spirit of a singles ward. how I've missed it!
And we're going to lay out by the pool tomorrow. It's so perfect. All my friends down here are married.  IT's so perfect to have someone to do all the fun things I want to with.   I love making good, new friends.   She is super cute and I can't wait to get to know her better!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...