Sunday, May 15

New Goal

So the middle of this week I kinda had a break down.  
It was my fourth day of work, and I just was done.  I ended up being in the nursery and I was blog stalking..again.
I found this blog that really changed my thinking.
She is just this really fun girl, who just has the best outlook on life.  I found myself thinking, yes, I can be like that. I don't have to be sad.  I can't really explain how it changed my thinking, but it did.  I have so much more confidence.  There were just certain things that she said, and just how cute and open her posts were.  I love myself.  And I know that I'm only getting better and better.

I told myself after that that until Sunday I wouldn't think about the decision I had, just have fun, and find out more on how to just let it rest, to become at peace with what has happened to me.  
It turned out to be harder than I thought. I ended up only think about Marshall..which is what I kinda wanted...to get over that part of my life, but I didn't realize how hard that would be in and of itself.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...