Thursday, May 26

Food Fail. . .

This girl at work made the most amazing peanut butter rice krispies with chocolate on top.
I got the recipe from her awhile ago, and have been dying to make them.

can you say. . . EPIC FAIL?!?!


I tried. The first go around we completely burned the karo syrup and sugar. LOL, it was our little monster. But we got it under control and started again. We REALLY wanted these!!
mega points on this round.
-didn't burn it right off.  1 pt!
-mixed everything in, and it looked good! 1pt!
-put it in pan to cool!  1 pt!
-melted chocolate perfectly!  1 pt! Nah, that one gets 2!!
-poured chocolate over amazing looking rice krispies, and cooled to perfection! 1pt!
Total: 6 points! Wahoo!

See it looks so yummy!  What could go wrong?!
. . . . . . . . . . . .

Fast forward an hour or so while the chocolate is hardening on top of my deliciousness, aaaaaand I tried to cut a piece for Susie's bday present....  minus 50 pt!
They were HARD as a ROCK!
No joking.
My beautiful looking creation sucked. :(
Guess I'll have to try again, and ask the lady what I might have done wrong.. :(
Beauty of cooking? haha.
at least dinner before was marvelous!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...