Tuesday, April 19

Kc is FINALLY back!

Kayci, is my best friend. More like my sister.
And she finally lives in SLC, only 4 hrs away, instead of Oregon, 12+hrs away.  
Hallelujah!

Love it :)
I went up to visit her the other weekend, and

 here are some of our adventures.
K, they were a $1.80 at Forever 21. A steal.

I love her so much.
BEAR PAW! There are no two better words for breakfast.




Right outside where kc lives.

It took me forever to cross the street.

We love taking pics..

I love this place.

Makes me smile :)


*Note to self* most men do not understand that when you ask someone to take a picture of you, it kinda means to capture whatever you are standing in front of. Oh well. We still look good haha.




These trees are gorgeous.



Well, more pics maybe on another post. Blog photo uploader is SOOO slow.  
Well we had fun these few days.  I learned to crochet, and we sat for FIVE hours, and crocheted, while *ehhem* watching, the suite life on deck.   Yes, yes we did.  Embarrassed? Not at all.
I'm so glad to have her closer to me.  Many more adventures to come  :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...