Monday, April 18

aaah!!

Music.
     powerful
        inspirational
            loving
               fun!
                  motivational
                      feel good


I could go on and on.  This is Chelsey. This is me.  I love the power that songs can have on a heavy heart.


I had a rough day. I was sad.  Moving on sucks.  But I am at work and watched Glee The original song epidsode. Rachel sings a GORGEOUS song, and just the way certain lyrics so with certain notes, I just get so happy inside.  And then they sang another ending song, and there is something about the beat and the way it is sung that just made me so happy.  
Then earlier she sang Firework, by katy perry. I used to hate this song. Maybe it was just because it's her, and I never listened to the lyrics.  But as the song came on glee it just hit me so hard.  I am still me.  And now I have the opportunity to make myself even better than I ever thought possible. To do what makes me the happiest.  To smile, and show the world how much this gospel means to me, how happy it makes me, and to just do whatever makes my heart just sing, because I have an opportunity to be a little selfish ;)
This is why I wa supposed to go to Tuacahn. To teach me how much I love performing!  The feeling of when everything comes together, to give a performance to an audience to life their spirits as well.  Self confidence sky rockets, and you know you can do anything.  
I so wish I had the time to do another show or something. I NEED to find something like this to do. I wish I could have auditioned for the Nauvoo pageant this year, or something. I now remember what makes me the happiest. I LOVE doing lots of different things, but this, singing, choreographing, dancing, this is what sets my spirit alive.  I know I won't be able to do it my whole life, a family is much more important to me, but I'm free at this moment in time! Free to do WHATEVER I WANT.  Goodness.  This is amazing. I hope I can find something to let myself go again like that...more than just a two am night shift musical fest.  


What makes you the happiest?!?!  LIVE IT UP!


<3

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...