Tuesday, April 26

I'm. in. love. with

myself

p.s. and not in a cocky way. I'm starting to learn to really appreciate myself, and love who I am, and not always think that I am below everyone else.

the gospel of Jesus Christ



the temple



my amazing sister from anotha mista


going on a mission 



my family





dancing, performing

being silly



wearing hoods on my hoodies



quotes/sayings



the beach

dancing around in a hotel room with short shorts with your best friend

my grandparents! sorry everyone, but I have the best of the best.
Look how freakin handsome of a couple they are :)

pool time with cousins i never get to see

my new little sister...kim :)

reading for hours on end

playing in the rain
The answer is NOOO!

singing

little kids, i can't get enough


taking tons of pictures. everything is always a memory

so much more...
i will add to this.  


"If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing you are the author, and everyday you have the opportunity to write a new page."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this and seriously I know we are two different people but feel like we are the same in a lot of ways!! heheh i'm looking at these posts and saying hey i like that or i do that too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...