Wednesday, April 27

I'm grateful for my body.

I'm watching a lifetime movie called To be fat like me. This girl needs to make a documentary at school on what it's like to be fat.  So she gets a body suit/makeup etc and starts to make it. then things come crashing down yada yada, but the point is that we judge ourselves way too much as women, and as a society against each other.

I'm just grateful for my body. I get so down on myself because I think I'm fat, I think that everyone is thinking I'm fat etc etc. IT IS A HARD ROAD TO LEAD YOURSELF DOWN ON.

We should NOT judge. We have no idea why a person is like they are.  Yes, should we all try to be the best us? Be healthy? Yes of course. But that does not give us the right to judge others on weight, especially not judging ourselves so harshly that it's all we think about.

I don't really know the point I was trying to make. I just know I am going to start appreciating myself more.  Just like the quote that goes something like,  When you think that people are always looking and judging you, think again because they're probably not.

We are all BEAUTIFUL and HANDSOME sons and daughters of God. We should love ourselves, because we are made in the most perfect image.


AAAAAND
ya know what?
That goes along with everything as well, not just body weight/image.
I look at people's blogs, and if they seem to have just this perfect life, I get sad. I honestly will let myself get down, because what they POST IN A BLOG makes me think they have this awesome life and that I'm missing out on something.  But that quote I found tonight really put it in perspective.

I am the author of MY life.

If I want to love my own life? Enjoy every part of it because it's mine, and I'm living exactly the dream I want to live?

then I have to write my own story page by page.
 ait's funny because I get sad about other's blogs and I want to know what's going on in their life so much, that I just forget to live my own.  Yes, I do believe that it's good to get ideas.  There is always new stuff to be learned and that's what makes life exciting.  And I realize that.  But I try to be the stuff I see others being so much, that I forget just how cool I am. being me. Chelsey LaVoye Baker.


It's good to learn, but I'm still me, deep down, and that will never change. All I learn only adds to me, not completely changes me into another person.


I need to start loving me, and writing my own story. love  the things I learn, but even more so, love who I am, right here, right now.

I think that's what everyone has been trying to teach me for a long time, especially Marshall.

please don't take as long as me to find this out.
wow.
love you all.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...