Saturday, April 9

..Gratitude Journal..

I remember counsel I heard once to keep a gratitude journal.  I always wanted to do it but never found a way that worked. I tried carrying around a little notebook in my purse., but I would ALWAYS forget to write things down.  But I found this article.  
This girl, after reading her scriptures would write down one thing she was grateful for.  And she had to be creative because she didn't want to write the same things over and over again.
I really want to do this. And I will try to write three things every time I blog.


President Joseph F. Smith proclaimed: “The grateful man sees so much in the world to be thankful for, and with him the good outweighs the evil. Love overpowers jealousy, and light drives darkness out of his life. Pride destroys our gratitude and sets up selfishness in its place. How much happier we are in the presence of a grateful and loving soul, and how careful we should be to cultivate, through the medium of a prayerful life, a thankful attitude toward God and man!” (Gospel Doctrine, 5th ed. [1939], 263).


◊Blessing of the Day◊
✓When people tell their own stories, and without knowing it, they help me realize how I want my life to go.  Learning from others.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...