Monday, September 5

Life is a Party!

Monday's technically not over, right? It's celebratin' time!

Today I'm celebrating..

- the friends in my life.  I don't know how I got so lucky, but I have amazing friends.  One of my really good friends, Braeden, came down this weekend.  We went hiking, then a scenic drive to Cedar breaks, then game night, then hiking again this morning.  It was a fun filled weekend. And he was really patient with me when it came to taking pictures, some of the time.








Haha I tried FOREVER to get a good picture of me blowing one of these and getting the cool effect. It didn't work.   Hence the look on his face below :)




This morning we hiked through Snow Canyon {it was such a lame trail.} If I had wanted a workout by walking in sand, I would have rather gone to the beach. We hiked over 3/4 of the way through this.  At least we got our exercise, right?


-The beautifulness that is our world! I definitely need to go exploring more.
-The temple is open again tomorrow! Oh how I've missed it.
-I only have 6 weeks left until I leave on my mission.
-Game night with super fun people. What a night full of laughter! It was awesome.

Tell me some of the things you're grateful for/celebrating in your life!

2 comments:

Emma Frances said...

GORGEOUS pictures! This looks like an awesome weekend! Also, thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm having fun perusing yours!

Emma Frances said...

In response to your comment:

First, thank you! :]
Second, the only reason I thought to put this outfit together at all was because I started reading tons of Mormon Fashion Bloggers! There are so many cute, stylish Mormons out there! If you want to see any of them for ideas just let me know and I can put together a list for you! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...