Friday, September 2

Fall Love and Pinterest

I love f a l l .  I love the changing leaves (although STG doesn't have many of those), I love the crisp fall weather. I love fall wardrobe. Love sweaters and scarves, and fall colors.  {my birthday is in fall, that's always a plus ;) } I love playing football outside, and the fact that the holidays are just around the corner.  I love the newness the new season brings and the determination to do great things and start anew. 

Pinterest has become my new favorite thing.  What a way to get new ideas! I refused to get it at first because I knew I would be addicted, but I have been able to keep it in check and just enjoy it when I am on it.  Leave me your usernames, I would love to follow you and see what inspires you!  Mine is CheBaker.  Cheers to fall, brand new month, and to pinteresting. :)

3 comments:

Courtney B said...

I love fall too.... but I just don't want it to come yet! Because winter always follow too quickly :)
I really need to get addicted to pinterest!

Emma Frances said...

I think my pinterest name is just Emma Ashby...I can't wait to follow you. Pinterest really is addicting.

My Little Corner Of Love Today said...

ummmm ok i am now obsessed with this!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...