Wednesday, September 28

Celebratin'!

I'm celebrating(late), my salt lake weekend a couple weekends ago..
I love Salt Lake City.  I moved to the U right after high school, made tons of friends and even though I had to move back, I go up there probably more than I should.  It's not that long of a drive, and I always have so much fun when I go.  not last weekend, but the one before I went up for a little last hoorah.  And basically I sucked at taking pictures.  Ugh. Sometimes I take millions, and others hardly at all.  Oh well. These are the few :)




This was right as I was pulling into the valley. It was breathtaking and this pic does it no justice.  I miss the green of Salt Lake compared to the red rock of stg.


I LOVE THESE GIRLS!  Becca on the left is my friend since high school, and I love her face off.  The one on the right is her beautiful older sister Meese, or M'Lisa.  We had a fun time at church, and this picture just makes me smile.


Braeden and I, remember him from here? we rented mountain bikes, and fit both of them in the back of his tiny car, and then biked around. It was super fun, and i realized I'm not as in shape as I thought I was lol.



Other highlights that I sure wish I had gotten pictures of.

-My good friend friend Shaun and I went to Park City and did the Alpine Slide and Coaster, and the Zip Line. It was SO MUCH FUN! Oh my goodness. I laughed so hard, and we had a grand time.  Shaun is seriously one of my favorite people, and one of the ones I first met when I lived up there.

-Ultimate Frisbee!  If you haven't played this game, you really should.  It was so much fun to get with everyone again and just play our hearts out. I will miss that.

-La Cocina.  Went there twice. Bring on the mexican food haha.

-now i don't ever watch South Park or any show like that, but it's quite funny to listen to your friends quote stuff.  I know I probbaly wouldn't laugh if I was watching the show, but for some reason when they impersonate them it's hilarious!

-Doing a session in the Salt Lake Temple.  How majestically gorgeous!

-Becca making dinner from noodles and veggies and making it amazing!

-shopping for more mission clothes.

-getting a facial and massage from Meese who is in Master Esthetician.  Amazing!

-Having heartfelt convos with my girls. I love them.

-talking with my good friend Chase.  That kid is awesome.

-sleeping 12 hrs! Aw I really don't sleep enough.

-Randomly seeing Angela at the Institute! It was soooo good to see her!

This is what I'm celebrating.  Life is so good, and I'm grateful I was able to say goodbye in person to some amazing people in my life.  :)

2 comments:

Ash said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I've always wanted to do a session in the slc temple. It looks gorgeous.

Emma Frances said...

What a fun weekend! I can't wait to go to the SLC temple someday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...