Monday, September 12

4 weeks!

Life should be a party!


-I only have FOUR weeks left till I leave!
-Going to SL this weekend to find more clothes and to play with good friends.
-Going to eat at Zupas and The Pie this weekend. Seriously, STG NEEDS to get a Zupas.
-Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Seriously guys, I love her workouts!
-Pinterest.  I can't wait till I get back from my mish so that I can start to do all these fun ideas.
-Did I mention I leave in four weeks? haha
-Spending all day Saturday with my dear friend Catharine, loving her little chubby boy, singing hymns and playing the piano, and then eating dinner and watching a movie.  It was so great to be a part of her family for a day! They are so stinkin' cute. I wish I had taken more pictures.
-I'm going to start reading "The Help" tonight. I've heard so many good things about it!
-Currently eating a cinnamon chip muffin, and it is sooo good.
-Finding new blogs that just inspire you.
-BEING ALIVE AND LOVING THE LIFE I'VE BEEN GIVEN. I'm so very blessed. I hope to never take it for granted.



Just had to share this thought of inspiration. 

2 comments:

Emma Frances said...

That quote is beautiful.

I can't wait to read your mission blog and hear all about it.

And I need to join the Life Should be a Party linkup because I love hearing everyone else's fun things!

Courtney B said...

Um... you didn't call me??! I totally would've loved a zupas date!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...