Sunday, April 17

5 down, 7 left.

I'm done with FB for awhile. I saw a girl he works with, and she just got engaged and it's too hard to see everything right now.  I still feel kinda lost on what to do with my life, and fb is not helping.
I've been at work for 5 hrs, not one call.  7 left.  I hope I can be productive, and pray that Heavenly Father gives me peace again. I've kinda worked myself up.

I talked to my good friend Gordon.  I haven't talked to him since Marsh and I, and it was really good to catch up.

I wish I could stop taking things so literally.  And just to feel things...
Stop anazlying the meanings of words..and seeing if they are in my life or not.
Just feel my own emotions...
anyways..........................
i hope I make it without falling asleep :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...