Friday, June 17

6...17...2011

June seventeenth two thousand and eleven.
6-17-2011
June 17, 2011

The day I've been dreading.
But..
{TENDER MERCY}
My Heavenly Father loves me.

Today has seriously been so good.  I slept until 1:30! No waking up. That was so nice.
I went to the temple...
that was a bittersweet thing.

I was supposed to be being sealed for time and all eternity, but instead I helped people out of spirit prison.  I'll take it :)
I got to talk to Kayci!!  
I was sad right before we went into the temple, 
{the wedding exit and baptism entrance are right by each other.} 
but I still was ok. 
Then in the dressing room I saw Corinne!! Marshall's sister.  It seriously was the best thing ever to run into her. To know that they still miss me as much as I miss them, and it just completely brightened by day.
Theeeen...
{it doesn't end there}
Leeanne and I went to Walmart, and I saw Britt!  And then I saw Jeanne!! It's not like these people said anything really profound that I needed to hear, but I didn't know I needed to see them, until I did.  
The Lord watches out for us, even when we don't know we need something.
And now I'm at work. . . and Leeanne is going to come hang out with me.
All in all this day actually was one of the better days I've had.
I LOVE this gospel,
I LOVE my life,
And I KNOW and PRAY and HOPE and have FAITH that things will work out beyond my dreams.
{love}

This just needed to be shown :)

p.s. I have cried for a total of less than a minute today. Before while thinking I would never make it through this day, this is a miracle.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...