Tuesday, June 14

almost a new beginning..

Today is June 14.
Today in about 11 hours I was supposed to be receiving my endowments, with Marshall by my side, all my friends in the temple, and I was supposed to be the happiest girl on earth.
But today, I will be dropping my grandpa off at the shuttle stop, working out, then hangin with my girl Mich, and then going to start my four days straight of work.
Funny how life changes..

Funny how I'm still happy. .
Even though we were texting yesterday a little, it didn't get me down.
I'm still moving on, and even while it hurts, it doesn't sting as much.
I'm going on dates and having fun..
Learning more about who I am,
and what I need to become.

I know one day I will be able to go through the temple, and be sealed to my eternal companion whom I adore and love.
It's just not supposed to be this week like I thought.
oh well.

Ether 12:4.

I have hope for my future...
Just keep smiling,
and never EVER not be yourself or listen to yourself.

After the 17th is over, I will be able to start a new beginning.  Right now Marsh and I would only have 4 days left till we started our eternity. but after friday, I can just really begin anew.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...