Wednesday, August 31

Cute Hair!

So, I love doing hair.  The only problem is I have the hardest time doing cute things on myself. A really hard time.  But lately, after becoming addicted to Pinterest! {CheBaker} and looking at  so many different hairstyle tutorials, I decided to just do it till I can make it happen.

Have you guys read Running On Happiness? This girl is BEAUTIFUL, and always has a myriad of different posts and I just love reading her blog.  Well, she has THIS hair tutorial and for awhile I just looked at it, wanting to try it, but never having the courage. I can't do a fishtail braid on anyone else {even after many tries} let alone myself!

But tonight, I decided, it doesn't hurt to at least try, right?

drum roll please!!


YAY! And first try too.  I couldn't be prouder haha.

It's not quite as loose and pretty as hers, I wish I had longer hair. But I love the way it turned out.  And it's seriously not as hard as it looks....


I'm ready to conquer the next hairstyle :)


2 comments:

Ash said...

So cute! I love it! (And I love your earrings!)

Emma Frances said...

I am the same way--I LOVE doing hair but never do anything on myself. Even after finding awesome stuff on Pinterest. I need to work on that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...