Monday, July 25

What a beautiful night

I seriously had a wonderful day.
Cinnamon french toast WITH whipped cream, strawberries, and this amazing syrup.  {Thanks Kneaders for coming to STG!}
Watching Tangled. {can never get enough of that movie}
Watching the Zookeeper! {not expecting it to be funny, but seriously me and two 22 yr old boys probably laughed louder than the kids in the theatre. no shame :) }
Hanging out with my Jess and Mark.  Costco pizza, churro, pool time, mark planking, hear/see/speak no evil at passing cars, and last but not least, what I want to talk about most...
This BEA-U-tiful world our Heavenly Father has made for us.

Mark, Jess, and I were chillin in the pool.  It seriously was one of my favorite weather types to just relax too. A slightly warm breeze.  I was on a super comfortable floaty.  The clouds were so gorgeous. The sky was slightly darker and you could feel the rain coming on.  The clouds and beauty of the sky made me think of eternity. So we three talked about the wonders of eternity, and the life God has given us.  About how They made this exquisite world for us to enjoy, how blessed we are.  We were able to come down and receive these amazing bodies.

I can't describe the peace I felt this afternoon, looking up into the skies and pondering on my Heavenly Father and Savior.
Later tonight, it started raining, and lightening a little. I love the rain.  And it was just another testimony to me.  It was one of those nights that I just wanted to go for a walk with someone.

Today was really simple, but I haven't had this good of a day in awhile.  Prayers are answered, and maybe not in a way we want or expect and maybe it's not technically an answer at all, but He is very alive in our lives.  They love us so much, it's beyond comprehension most times.

This is how I was celebrating life today.  <3
Live life with passion! Find out who you are, and do it on purpose.

1 comment:

Kelsey Cole said...

this post was beautifully written:) life is truly such a glorious gift! Thank you for sharing your testimony, it touched my heart.

everything in your day sounds perfect! (i'm totally craving kneaders french toast now:)

xoxo, kelsey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...