Friday, April 29

New Day

Well the blessing said go out and do new things, meet new people, and that is what I'm doing. Tomorrow I'm going four wheeling, shooting, and a bonfire lol!  Awesome huh.

And I found this girls blog that I work with and she had a cool little signature at the end of every post and I wanted to try it out, so we'll see how cool it looks ;)
I need to keep remembering that I love my life, and not the life i had with Marshall. I really think I'm kinda messed up. Why can't I just be blissfully happy with what I have? I really think a mission needs to happen for me.  not only am I SO EXCITED to share this gospel, I know I need to grow. I need to learn, and I need to be constantly in tune with the spirit all the time for a year and a half to help me learn myself.  I know it will be good, in all ways.

Also, as far as I know, my mission papers are into the stake pres! So hopefully  I'll get a call tomorrow!?  I don't want to wait any longer.  aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh waaaaaannnna gooo! Haha patience. Once again, I am reminded that I need to learn patience.

Time for bed, I'm so tired.
p.s. I kinda like having this blog all to myself thing. I don't have to try and write things in a way that will make people smile or whatever, it's just me. Just me :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...